For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-888-580-0856
The 123hpsetup.com technical interaction guide is self- standardized and performs autonomously without being swayed by any external source.We merely assist customers to setup,connect and troubleshoot HP ePrint. All the brands,Images,emblems and products mentioned in the website are only for reference and assistance.We neither own up any proprietorship nor are we into any agreement or merger with a third party,unless specified. Users are demanded to scrutinize our policies for appropriate usage of the website.
HP envy printer and Mac
HP printer supports:
- Mac OS X
- v10.9 mavericks
- v10.8 mountain Lion
- v10.7 lion
- v10.6 snow leopard
Follow the steps given below to connect the HP printer to your Mac.
Connect HP Printer to network
- Go to setup
- Choose between Network and Wireless
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name(SSID)
- Key in the Password (WEP/WPA).
- A confirmation page validates registration.
- No printer driver installation is required for Mac as it gets installed automatically while updating apple software.
- Use USB to link up printer and Mac and connect them to internet.
- Go to Apple menu
- Select ‘Software update’ or select ‘About this mac’ and choose ‘software update’.
- Tap on install
Select your printer on your Mac
- Go to Apple Menu and tap on system preferences.
- From hardware section select ‘Print and fax’
For listed printer
- Click on (+) sign and select ‘Add printer or scanner’
- When your printer name gets displayed, select it and continue.
For unlisted printer
- Click on (+) sign and select ‘Add Printer or scanner’.
- When your printer name becomes visible, select it and continue.
- Go to ‘Print Using’ box and select your printer name.
- Download and install the Printer Software from Apple.
- Now the printer is geared up to print/scan/fax